Preparing for the Future of IT Monitoring
How to Ensure your IT is Growing Sustainably
IT monitoring in organizations is crucial in ensuring availability, reliability and compliance of IT equipment and data. It goes far beyond merely supporting IT teams, as the COVID-19 pandemic has shown yet again how essential IT monitoring is to ensure business continuity.
This is all the more true in times when we are compelled, through social distancing, to fully embrace the era of telework and the contactless economy.
Let’s take a look at the major 2021-2023 monitoring trends that will help you develop a sustainable, high value-added monitoring strategy.
Fill out this form to download the full ebook for free
In this ebook, you will find key insights about:
- The value of IT monitoring
- The impact of COVID-19 upon IT monitoring budgets
- IT monitoring priorities over the next three years
- Level of complete satisfaction with IT monitoring tools
- Common benefits of IT monitoring tool
- Top five key criteria when choosing IT monitoring tools
- Regional differences between North America and Europe in IT monitoring tool usage and trends
About this ebook
This ebook presents the findings from the State of IT Monitoring, a survey of 600 IT management and Tech/Ops respondents globally, from organizations of 500 or more employees. Organizations came from a range of public and private sectors in the US, Canada, France, UK, Germany, Italy and Spain.