Guide: Your monitoring tool has superpowers… and so do you!
IT excellence has become the new driver of organizational performance and is now based on super-powered “Smart Monitoring” able to monitor everything from end to end while being agile, standardized, business-oriented and continuously smarter.
In this guide:
Learn about every superpower provided by the Centreon monitoring platform to ITOps.
ITOps, you are the keepers of IT performance and more broadly, of the overall performance of organizations.
- 6 decrypted superpowers and their secret weapons
- 8 ITOps superheros who share their experience and best practices
Learn how IT monitoring can turn you into an IT superhero!
Download the guide for free by filling in this form
Let the IT superhero in you shine, by trying the 6 superpowers of IT monitoring today
- Superpower #1: monitor end-to-end to get holistic visibility
- Superpower #2: monitor technical IT assets & applications
- Superpower #3: align IT monitoring with business objectives
- Superpower #4: communicate to promote the IT department value
- Superpower #5: rely on future-ready IT monitoring
- Superpower #6: be a part of IT & Business transformation
From old-fashioned monitoring to smart monitoring: the 360° turn of IT monitoring
With business and IT being inevitably linked in this digital age, this has led IT monitoring to extend its historical scope to business-oriented indicators. With functions such as service mapping, graphical views: maps, cockpits, dashboards and analytical reports, monitoring has evolved and turned into an essential performance management and communication tool for I&O. Legacy, cloud and edge applications and infrastructure are intertwined within an ever-evolving IT environment focused on a single goal: creating value for the business.
IT excellence is now based on super-powered “Smart Monitoring” able to monitor everything from end to end while being business-oriented.